Blue Heron Bridge Snorkel Tour
Must be at least 12 years old with adequate swimming skills.
900 Blue Heron Blvd, Riviera Beach, FL 33404
- This tour is perfect for small intimate groups (up to 8 people). Larger groups can be accommodated, please call ahead of time for availability.
- Take in the magnificent scenes of one Florida’s best snorkeling spots and one of the top shore dive destinations in the world!
- Easy beach access shore dive- accessible for all levels
- Incredible biodiversity- Spot parrotfish, spade fish, angel fish, sting rays, octopus & much more!
- Enjoy the peacefulness of the underwater world and the wellness benefits that come with it
Our experienced dive instructors, Keke & Farrell, will guide you on a tour of the world-famous snorkel trail, located under the Blue Heron Bridge just south of Phil Foster Park’s beach. The reef area is approximately 200 feet from shore and remains protected from boat traffic, so the water is entered from the shore. The site is accessible for every level, ranging in depth from six to 10 feet. The site’s inland location is protected by barrier islands, creating a calm, nursery like environment. Popular for even advanced SCUBA divers but perfect for beginners, the trail is a true gem that is teeming with colorful sea life.
Guests must be at least 12 years old. You need adequate swimming skills and comfort in the water. No prior experience is required.
What to expect
Plan to arrive a few minutes early as parking can reach capacity near peak times. Upon arrival, a brief introduction and overview will be held, guests will be fitted for snorkel gear and oriented with the layouts of the reef. Your snorkel guide will join you and point out tropical fish, coral formations, turtles, stingrays, seahorses and maybe even a fascinating octopus.
How this Tour is Different From Your Typical Snorkel Tour
We are a small business of two, so we assure that our customers will receive our utmost attention and respect. We specialize in small group environments where safety and satisfaction are prioritized.
Additionally, as Freediving instructors, we have a different perspective on snorkeling (believe it or not, snorkeling is a form of Freediving!) We believe deeply in the health benefits (both physical and mental) associated with snorkeling/freediving and incorporate elements of Freediving (such as breathing and equalization) into our snorkel tours for any guests who are interested in taking their skills to the next level!
- $15 for rental snorkel gear (mask, snorkel and fins). Guests are welcome to bring their own snorkel gear.
- $20 wetsuit rental (optional, but highly recommended during winter months)
- $25 for photo pack (guest will receive 20 or more high quality, social media worthy images and videos from tour)
Blue Heron Bridge Snorkel Tour
Private Tour Snorkeler
Tour will be limited to your group only when choosing this option
Customers will receive a full refund if notice is made within 24 hours of booking. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Trips are not cancelled due to rain. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. After 24 hours, no refunds on cancellations, only credit towards make up trip. All cancellations will be issued an e-gift card that can be used anytime in the near future while reservations are available. No-shows will be charged the full price.
BY BOOKING YOUR TRIP ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS OF THE RESERVATION.