Miami Seaquarium Tour
Visit Miami Seaquarium
Approximately 4 hours
Includes: Transportation from the hotel and back, and admission to the Miami Seaquarium.
- Departure dates: Daily
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Departure times: 9:45AM & 1:45PM
- Departure Point: Complementary hotel pickup within 96th street and 1st street in Miami Beach.
- Discovery Keys Shark & Stingray Interaction – come face-to-fin with stingrays and nurse sharks in a natural mangrove forest overlooking Biscayne Bay in an all new experience at Miami Seaquarium,
- Top Deck Dolphin
- Touch Pools – submerge your hands and touch bamboo sharks
- Dolphin Odyessey & Flipper Dolphin Show – 30 minute show to share kisses, handshakes, rubs, feeding your new friend, ect
- Carribean Flamingos – over 30 colorful flamingos & a lots tropical birds
- Golden Dome Sea Lion – comedy show that sea Lion and Seal show their abilities and fun
- Killer Whale & Dolphin Show – their best performance, playing alongside a killer whale & dolphin together
Miami Seaquarium Tour
Ages 9 and up
Ages 2 – 8 (A child seat is required if you are bringing a car seat for your infant)
Ages 1 and under (A child seat is required if you are bringing a car seat for your infant)
This adventure is operated by Miami Paradise Tours
In case of cancellations for bad weather will I get a refund?
Definitely, if we cancel our trip you will get a full refund
What is the cancellation policy?
All online sales are final, no cancellation refunds are offered, only reschedules by calling or emailing at least 24 hours in advance. (Subject to availability).
If I don’t show up on the right date, time, and place without notifying you 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time, will I be able to reschedule at a later time?
No, you will lose the trip and will need to purchase a new one in order to go on another date or trip.
If I want to change the type of trip will I be able to do it by paying the difference?
Definitely, however, the price of the replacement tour must be equal in value. There are no refunds for downgrading a higher-priced tour for a lower-priced tour. And must be done at least 24 hours prior to the service date. (Subject to availability).