Key West Day Tour
14 Hours • All Ages • Bus Tour – Visit “America’s Caribbean Islands”
Take this single-day tour from Miami to Key West to visit “America’s Caribbean Islands.”
- 4 hour ride each way across 43 bridges and 31 islands.
- The Florida Keys, a string of islands and islets bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.
Approximately 14 hours
• **Miami to Key West Distance: 170 Miles (272 Kilometers)
• **Departure Dates: Daily
• **Tour Duration: Approximately 14 hours
• *Departure Time from Miami:* 7:15 AM.
• Departure Point from Miami: Complementary hotel pickup within Sunny Isles Beach, Miami Beach & Downtown Miami
• Arrival to Key West: approximately 11:15 AM.
• Drop off Location: 908 Caroline Street, Key West, FL 33040
• Boarding Time: 5:00 to 5:15 pm
• Departure Time from Key West: 5:30PM
• Departure Point from Key West: Across the street from Flagler Station – 908 Caroline St Key West, FL 33040
• Arrival to Miami: approximately 9:30PM
• Drop off Location: Miami Beach or Bayside
• Key West is the only frost free City in the Continental United States and is famous for its subtropical climate. Snow has never been reported in Key West
• Key West is closer to Cuba than Miami.
• In 1870 Key West was the richest and biggest City in Florida.
• Highway 1 connected 31 Islands with 43 bridges, the longest is the 7 miles along.
• Often you can see the leftovers from Flagler’s train to Key West
Things to Do
• Once in Key West experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with street artists, outdoor cafes, and restaurants.
• Spend some time & explore Key West on your own.
• Visit Ernest Hemingway’s House.
• The southernmost point of the continental U.S. (the famous “90 miles to Cuba” Monument).
• The Mel Fisher Museum.
• The Light House Museum.
• Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum.
• Mallory Square.
(tickets not included)
Key West Day Tour
Ages 9 and up
Ages 2 – 8 (A child seat is required if you are bringing a car seat for your infant)
Ages 1 and under (A child seat is required if you are bringing a car seat for your infant)
This adventure is operated by Miami Paradise Tours
In case of cancellations for bad weather will I get a refund?
Definitely, if we cancel our trip you will get a full refund
What is the cancellation policy?
All online sales are final, no cancellation refunds are offered, only reschedules by calling or emailing at least 24 hours in advance. (Subject to availability).
If I don’t show up on the right date, time, and place without notifying you 48 hours prior to the scheduled date and time, will I be able to reschedule at a later time?
No, you will lose the trip and will need to purchase a new one in order to go on another date or trip.
If I want to change the type of trip will I be able to do it by paying the difference?
Definitely, however, the price of the replacement tour must be equal in value. There are no refunds for downgrading a higher-priced tour for a lower-priced tour. And must be done at least 24 hours prior to the service date. (Subject to availability).